A copywriter who wants to know more about easy-to-implement SEO ideas for yourself or your clients?
A content creator who wants to do your own SEO rather than pay someone else to do it?
A website owner who wants to know more about SEO and how it can help your website?
Sign up** to the SEO for Copywriters weekly email series, where you’ll receive simple, actionable SEO ideas, hints, and tips that won’t take forever to do but will enhance your website, and your Google positions!
You’ll find out about:
- Keywords – why they matter, fab ways to find them, even better ways to use them.
- On-Page SEO – how there’s more to on-page SEO than header tags and keyword percentages.
- Meta Descriptions – because they matter more than people will lead you to believe.
- Content – ways to be a little more clever and make the most of everything you write.
- Technical SEO – simple things that people think are too difficult, but could make a big difference to your website.
1 email a week, on a Thursday, and there will be homework! (If you’re using Gmail, it could end up in your Promotions tab, so be sure to look out for it!)
Sorry, you missed out on the last 2023 intake, next series starts in 2024
Sign up below to the non-wanky SEO course waitlist where you’ll get alerted when the next free or paid course launches.
** Rest assured I won’t spam you repeatedly with offers of $99 backlink packages, sell your email to a Saudi Prince who wants to send you a million pounds, or sign you up to a ton of Viagra offers that mean your inbox would make Mata Hari blush!.