I was talking to someone at a networking meeting the other day, and we both agreed that 2012 looks set to be THE year that small businesses really start to understand the value of blogging for business. While many companies ‘dipped their toe in the water’ in 2010 and 2011, the increase in publicity surrounding business blogging is sure to encourage more small businesses to give it a go.
But it can be a bit of a minefield can’t it?
- How to setup a blog
- What platform to use
- What to blog about
- Is guestblogging worth it?
- How to encourage interaction
- Writing blogs that encourage sales, but aren’t too ‘sales-y’
And that’s just things I’ve heard recently!
So I’m offering small businesses a great chance to kickstart their blogging this year, and it starts off FREE!
I’m offering 5 lucky small businesses the chance to trial my new small business blogging mentoring for ten days for absolutely nothing.
What’s in the Small Business Blogging Mentoring Package Nikki?
Glad you asked 😉
I’ll help you with every aspect of blogging, mentoring, giving ideas, helping out with issues, and helping you get valuable promotion and traffic in a number of ways:
- 1 40 minute phone call a month to talk through ideas, issues, give tips, hints, guidance and more
- After each call, a follow up email with the points we’ve discussed, and any further thoughts I’ve had
- A recording of each call so that you can listen back at your leisure
- Email support until the next call, to help with any queries you have
- Ad hoc emails from me giving extra advice and ideas as I think about them during the month
What’s the catch?
There’s no catch. This is how it works.
- You sign up to my small blogging mentoring service at a special price of £60 per month
- This is set up so that you don’t pay ANYTHING for 10 days.
- Before that 10 days is up, we’ll do your first call; for free
- And you’ll get your follow up email and recording: for free
- If you’re not happy, or decide it’s not for you, simply cancel your subscription before payment is due.
- If you are happy, simply carry on as normal, your paid subscription will start and we’ll book your next call
You’re just doing this in the hope we’ll forget to cancel and have to carry on, aren’t you?
Nope. I’m doing it this way to ensure that the people who sign up for it are serious. If I just offered free calls without the subscription system I’d have to spend half of my time chasing people to sign up afterwards, which in turn means I have to make the service more expensive.
There really is no catch – if you want to cancel after our first call, you can. If (as i hope) you want to carry on, this system makes it seamless for both of us.
OK so what do I have to do?
This offer is no longer available – why are you reading a post from 2012? Go read something newer!