Who am I?
This means that not only do I understand B2B copywriting, I understand how to make it sell to your customers but also do well in Google and other search engines.
I started promoting businesses in 1992. I started promoting websites in 1994. Before the days of Google, when you could submit your website to a search engine, go have a cuppa, and come back to see where you were listed.
Things have changed since then. SEO copywriting is now about more than just titles of blog posts and keywords on a page. A good SEO copywriter needs to know about keyword research, technical SEO, structuring a website, and more.
I’ve optimised company websites for recruiters, other copywriters, psychometric assessment companies, telesales organisations, web design agencies and more.
I’ve written SEO optimised copy for industries as far apart as factory flooring and hazardous area engineering. From app development companies to social media marketers. From scientific testing to toy manufacturing.
Recent SEO & copywriting projects include:
- A business awards website
- A recruitment training website
- A toy testing laboratory
- A factory floor manufacturer
- A Sharia Law banking app
- A Social Media company
- A Research and Development Tax company
- A GPT (Get Paid To) community website
- Numerous clients for a copywriting agency
- An online training website
- A Ghostwritten biography
I can help you with
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Website copy
- Business Blogging
- Social Media Posts
- Social Media Profiles
- Ghost-written articles or eBooks – contact me for more info
- Book editing & Proofreading – contact me for more info
- Knowledgebase ‘how-to’ documents – contact me for more info
In my personal life I am a mother and grandmother, dog owner, gardener and veg grower, and I love an Oxford comma…
If you think you’d like to work with me, get in touch now. Or, connect with me on LinkedIn or Twitter.