Another great blog post idea is to set up a mini FAQ. We’ve already spoken about how people often search with questions, so let’s put 4 or 5 of the questions you get asked and drop them into a blog post.
For example, I could write ‘Top 5 Social Media Questions’
They could be:
- Does Facebook really work for business (yes)
- Is ghost blogging wrong? (no)
- Isn’t Twitter all about what people had for lunch? (no)
- Isn’t blogging a waste of time? (no)
- How do I set up a WordPress blog?
The answers could be a few lines, or a few paragraphs, but they’ll make up the bulk of the post.
What are the questions your client and customers ask you the most? Answer them in today’s blog for a ready made mini FAQ.