This was originally posted in my Content Engine membership group, where I help people with blog and social media content ideas, as well as easily actionable SEO tips.
I’m on holiday for the next seven days, in the middle of nowhere with no Wi-fi, but I didn’t want you to think I was forgetting you all, so here’s a bit of a bumper ideas list for things to blog about or post on social media.
Usually I’d expand on them and do a ‘Why?’ section, but I hope you’ll forgive me this once – I’ll expand upon them all, one at a time, over the weeks/months once I’m back.
Things to write about:
- Your ideal client – be specific
- X reasons someone shouldn’t work with you: <– that’s mine.
- The best client you ever had
- 5 books people in your industry should read: <– that’s mine.
- The worst client you ever had
- How you save money for customers: <– that’s mine.
- Your favourite LinkedIn post this week (by someone else)
- A myth in your industry: <– that’s mine.
- 3 pieces of software you couldn’t be without
- 5 quick tips for people who would love to pay for your service but can’t right now: <– that’s mine.
- The first thing you do every morning after sitting at your desk (bonus points for a non-selfie picture – points taken away if it’s an unrelated selfie)
- X reasons people should sign up to your newsletter/mailing list/whatever: <– that’s mine.
- X common problems faced by people in x industry – bonus points if you tell them briefly how to solve them.
- An opinion piece that has nothing to do with your business at all, but is about how you feel about something: <– that’s mine.
That should keep you all going until I get back!
There are a couple of SEO pieces regarding keywords that are already scheduled, so if you see them I haven’t popped up from the back of beyond!
Any questions, ummm, ask and I’ll answer when I get back. Or if it rains and I can find a McDonalds or Starbucks.